U.S. Society Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

Change the World Assignment Ideas

Here is a list of a few of the ideas that I have for the change the world assignment.

1) Do more community service in the Boulder/Denver area

2) Use school to inspire kids who might not be as lucky as me to do well in life

3) Helping out at the church more often

4) Just perform more "Good deeds" than I have been doing lately

5) Be kinder to complete strangers

6) Try to inspire kids to have a more positive attitude about going to school

7) Try and organize some small groups (in school or out) that could try to help out in some way

8) Donate food and/or time to a homeless shelter

9) Be more environmentally aware (not littering, being conservative of materials, not wasting electricity, etc......)

10) Help out the "New kid at school" and encourage him or her to do the same

2 Comments:

Blogger DV8 said...

Good job here. I especially dig the ones about making school a more positive place. Sweet.

11:37 PM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger DV8 said...

To add to that...I think people get told "do this" or "do that" so many times...it begins to grow a negative attitude.

11:38 PM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home