U.S. Society Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Restaraunt Review

One restaraunt that I feel very strongly about is Dot's Diner. I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE their food and it always tastes good. The service is pretty god almost all of the time, but if you don't like the hippie-type waitors and waitressess, you might find the place a little bit scary. If you have never been to Dot's, I highly recommend going there and if you have eaten there, help them out and go again and spend lots of money so that they stay in business. One of my favorite meals is the "Arnol'd Eggs" special, which is made of eggs and lots of meat over a home-made buiscut that is absolutely wonderful. Pile that on top of a plate and top it with gravy and you have one "Arnold's Eggs" plate. Mmmmmmm.................

1 Comments:

Blogger DV8 said...

Dots is awesome. There is a time when I would eat there five days a week! We need one here in school!

12:09 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home