U.S. Society Blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007

What do you think about George Bush?

I think that a new president should be put into office immidiately. I think this for a few reasons. Firstly, (in my opinion, at least) we need to get our troops out of Iraq as soon as possible. W've meddled with their business long enough and when we tried to tell Bush that we did he so nicely promised to veto that and spend more and more American money on Iraq when we could be worrying about things that the people of America think are more important.

Another thing that I think isn't acceptable about this country's president is his immigration policy. Didn't someone say something like everyone is created equal? Hmmm..... And yet we still are placing defensive boundries around our country to keep visitors out despite that.

These are only 2 reasons that I don't like George Bush, and though there are a few more I won't go into detail about them as I would probably bore anybody who read this to death.......

PS- on the Iraq war- didn't Bush say a quote like "This war started on my watch, but it will end on yours" ? Hmmm. sounds to me like someone made a mess and doesn't want to clean it up himself..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home