U.S. Society Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where do you want to be in five years? Ten years? Twenty years? How are you going to make it happen?

This is pretty late, but better late than never!

In 5 years, I want to be going to a good college and continuing my education. In ten years, I hope to be a college graduate and have a good job (possible work for my dad's business) and having a great time. (skiing, mostly) In twenty years, I hope to be financially set up at least decentlty to pursue my lifetime dream of being a ski bum. Hopefully by that time I have a great wife and possible family.

I think I'm going to get there by working hard throughout the rest of my school years and trying to get a well-paying job and possible get into owning my dad's business. (basically, hard work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home